I remember seeing Flash Gordon when I was a little kid, and to be in whatever that palace was that seemed to be elevated into the sky, living amongst the clouds, that would be really really cool. I wouldn’t put myself in Westeros because it’s just a little bit too dangerous. I would like something easy going and tropical. So if you can think of a fantasy world that has a beach and margaritas, really really good weather, write some fantasy fiction around that and I’d gladly move there.— Pedro Pascal
➤ PONDARLING'S SEPTEMBER BLOG OF THE MONTHI finally managed to post a BOTM on time. >.< Shh, don’t look at me.Rules/Info
- Mbf me.
- Reblog this post by August 30th to enter.
- You can like to bookmark if you want.
- The winner will be announced on August 31st
- There will be 1 winner, and 4 runner-ups.Prizes
- A follow from me if not following already.
- Promos to over 3.3k to the winner whenever they want. Runner ups get three promos during the month upon request.
- Winners will get their link on my blog.
- The winner can also request a graphic/etc… whenever during the month.
- Winner gets a forever spot on my BOTM Hall of Fame.
"It’s the growth of a girl into a woman. She’s being thrown into the deep end, to see if she can sink or swim, and she decides to do it her way. It was wonderful to see a character with such humble beginnings, and such low self-esteem, beginning to trust herself. So my feelings within filming it were echoed—in a much more dramatic way, obviously."
— Emilia Clarke
Natalie Dormer attends the SAG Awards 2014